Point merge function is to combine two different endpoints (points) into a unified point.
2D > Outline > Context Menu > Merge
- Select the one point to be merged in the All Selection Mode or Points Selection Mode.
- Hold the Shift and select additional points to merge with the previously selected points.
- Right-click on the points that need to remain fixed, open the context menu and run Merge.
- The two separate points will be combined into a single point.
(When performing Merge on points that are apart, the result may vary depending on the point at which the Merge is performed.)
* In the case of Merge from the left point
* In the case of Merge from the right point