Tack Options is the function to enable the fixation of the position.
UI Panel > Properties > Tack Properties > Hold position/ Align Perpendicular
- Menu bar>Edit>Tack to switch the mouse cursor to Tack creation mode.
- Click on the desired location within the pattern surface to create one side of Tack.
- Click on the position where the previously created Tack will attach, either inside the pattern surface or on the avatar surface, to create the opposite side of Tack.
- Click on the created Tack in the Pin/Tack selection mode.
- In the UI panel, go to the UI Panel > Properties > Tack Properties to set the distance and activate the options for hold position or align perpendicular.
|hold position||hold position option maintains the angle at the time when the fixed position option is given to the tack.
|align perpendicular||align perpendicular option makes the angle of the tack vertical.