In file fabrics are included in ZLS. So that you can open ZLS files without other fabric kits.
Left Panel > Fabric > In file
- Save the ZLS file which includes preset/custom fabric.
- Open the ZLS file in an environment that doesn’t have the same fabric.
- On Fabric Materials, in file folder will appear.
- To modify the in file fabric, click on the fabric via Left Panel> Fabric> In file.
- Click on the fabric to open the context menu, then select Save to my asset.
- The fabric will be added to the custom folder.
- You can edit material as custom fabric.