Fabric Placer converts the texture direction of the surface and the weft/ warp direction used in Physical Properties.
2D canvas/3D viewport > Surface > Context Menu > Fabric Placer
- Select the surface to apply fabric placer in All/ Surfaces Selection Mode.
- Right-click on the selected surface to open the context menu, then select Fabric Placer.
- Enabling Fabric Placer will generate a fabric placer gizmo on the surface and Fabric Placer Properties will appear via Right Panel > Properties.
- Enter the values for the angle, scale, and position.
- You can check in 2D and 3D views after applying the edited fabric on the surface.
This function is for rotating the direction of the fabric.
This function is for adjusting the repeat size of the fabric.
This function is for adjusting the center position of the fabric.
Please sign in to leave a comment.