Multi Sewing is a function for sewing (M:N) across several segments.
|※Note: It does not matter if the segment starts and ends with a point.|
Design Toolbar > Multi Sewing
- Go to Design Toolbar > Multi Sewing Tool.
- Click on a point to sew on the outline or inner curve to set the starting point.
- Set the sewing segment to the outline or inner curve.
- Click on a point on the outline or inner curve to set the ending point to complete the sewing segment.
- The above method, can be applied to each starting and ending point in order to create several sewing segments.
- After setting the sewing group for one side, press Enter to complete.
- The same process can be applied to the opposite side, each step can be undone.
|Sewing Starting Point||Starting point of a sewing segment.|
|Sewing Ending Point||Ending point of a sewing segment.|
|Sewing Segment||Sewing segment between the starting and ending points.|
|Sewing Group||Sewing group made up of multiple sewing segments created by multi-sewing.|
|Sewing Line||Sewing line between a sewing group when creating or selecting a sewing.|