You can save the scene in the Draping board tab after running the Simulation.
You can select the item from the saved draping item(s), and select Apply to return 2D canvas and 3D viewport to the corresponding viewpoint even after completing other tasks.
Left Panel > Draping Board
- Run Simulation.
- Click on the Draping board tab, and click Add on the bottom.
- The draping item that saved the current 2D canvas and 3D viewpoints will be created.
- Create combinations to register as colorway item.
- Click Add on the bottom-right via Left Panel > Draping board.
- Added color combinations will be created as a colorway item and added to the list.
- Right-click on a draping item you wish to delete, and right-click to open the Context Menu and select Delete.
- The deleted draping item will be removed from the Draping board list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.