Light Control is a function for adding or deleting lights and adjusting the location and color.
In addition to the light of the skies image, additional lights can be installed by the user.
Right Panel > Scene > Environment Configuration
- Click + on the bottom via Right Panel > Scene > Environment Configuration.
- The added light is located on top of the skies thumbnail, and the effects are reflected in 3D view.
- Click on the light expressed via Right Panel > Scene > Environment Configuration > Skies Thumbnail.
- Press the bin button at the bottom of the section.
- The corresponding light disappears on top of the skies thumbnail, and the effects are reflected in 3D viewport.
Change Light Properties
- Click on the light to change via Right Panel > Scene > Environment Configuration > Skies Thumbnail.
- Select light and light properties will appear in Environment Configuration.
- Change properties such as color and intensity via Light Properties.
|Color||Color of the selected light.|
|Intensity||Intensity of the selected light.|
|X/Y Position||Shows the latitude/ longitude of the selected light location.|
|Shadows||Determines whether or not to make shadows with the selected light.|
|Shadow Map Resolution||When set as low, the shadow border becomes blunt; when set as high, the shadow border becomes clear.|