Make Inner is a function for converting outer curves into inner curves within the surface.
2D Canvas > Outer Curve > Context Menu > Make Inner
- Draw an outer curve on the outside of the surface via Design Toolbar > Curve.
- Assign the outer curve to the inside of the surface.
- Select the outer curves in All/ Curves Selection Mode.
- Right-click on the selected outer curve to open the context menu, then select Make Inner.
- You can see the outer curve being changed into an inner curve in 2D Canvas.