Fabric preset is a default fabric in z-weave. You can use the default or edit it after duplication.
UI Panel > Fabric > Fabric Materials
- Select the surface to apply fabric in All/ Surfaces Selection Mode.
- Double-click on the fabric to apply via UI Panel> Fabric> Fabric Materials.
- The applied fabric will appear in both 2D and 3D views.
|※Tip: Fabric texture in 2D view is shown with texture activated via the 2D menu.|
Edit Fabric Preset
- Click on a fabric to change via UI Panel> Fabric> Fabric Materials.
- Right-click on the fabric to open the context menu, then select Duplicate.
- A duplicate of the selected fabric will be added to the custom folder.
- Select the duplicated fabric.
- Fabric Material Properties menu will appear on the bottom.
- You can edit material as custom fabric.