Accessories are applicable on an advance avatar.
UI Panel > Avatar > Advance > Accessories
- Go to UI Panel> Avatar> Advance> Accessories.
- Select accessories to put on the avatar.
- Click on the Color Tint icon to open the color palette and enter the desired color.
Accessories item shows applicable accessories, the list changes depending on the avatar type.
|This is the default color palette.
|Pick Screen Color
|After clicking on the corresponding function, select a color on the screen with the cross icon to make color chips. This function can be operated outside of the z-weave screen as well.
This function can be used to save colors.
1. Select a slot to save a custom color.
2. Select the color.
2. Click Add to Custom Colors.
3. You can check the saved color in the selected slot.
|You can pick a color directly or enter the hue/saturation/value (HSV), red/green/blue (RGB), or HTML values manually.