Edit Pose is a function for editing new avatar postures.
UI Panel > Avatar > Advance > Edit Pose
- Go to UI Panel > Avatar > Advance > Pose.
- Right-click on the pose to open the context menu, then select Duplicate.
- Select the duplicated pose, Edit pose tab will appear as shown below.
- Activate the Edit pose tab by clicking the on/off icon.
- Select a joint you want to edit and change its value in the UI panel or in 3D view.
Edit mode on/off icon
Edit mode is activated by turning on the icon. This tab only appears when selecting a custom pose.
The editable joint gizmo appears in the 3D view when turning on the edit mode.
Joint hierarchy shows the relation between joints. When the upper class of joints move, the lower class will follow it.
Joint parameter controller
Joint parameter controller adjusts joints parameters. The joints can be controlled by the joint parameter controller in the UI Panel and by the joint gizmo in 3D view. If you reset all parameters, the avatar will revert to the default A pose.