By using Dockable Panel, the user can arrange UI Panel to their preference.
It is possible to rearrange the UI Panel in the z-weave main window or to move it outside the main window.
- Click and drag the Docking Bar of the UI Panel to the desired position.
- The position where UI Panel will be changed, which is displayed in blue.
- Release the mouse on the desired position to arrange UI Panel.
- Click the Docking Button from the UI Panel.
- The UI Panel is separated from the main window.
The separated UI Panel does not affect the main window and moves independently.
- If you press the Docking Button when it is separated from the main window, the UI Panel goes back into the main window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.