Camera Preset is a function for saving and returning the corresponding 3D viewpoint at any time.
Use camera preset to save the 3D viewpoint in order to change the snapshot, this can be used to create videos or images.
UI Panel > Camera Preset
- Camera location is set in 3D view.
- Click Add via UI Panel> Camera Preset> Preset List.
- A preset item saved from the camera viewpoint will be created.
- Click Preset Item via UI Panel> Camera Preset> Preset List.
- Immediately upon clicking, 3D view will change to the preset viewpoint.
- If you want to return to a previous 3D view, press on the Last icon via UI Panel> Camera Preset> Camera View.
- Right-click on a preset item to deletion to open the context menu, then click Delete.
- The deleted preset item will be removed from the preset name list.
- Creates a preset list as always in z-weave.
- Click Save via UI Panel> Camera Preset> Preset List.
- Preset items in the preset list are saved under z-weave.zcam in the following path: C:\Users\Username\Documents.
- Even when z-weave is re-opened, the preset item list at the saved viewpoint is maintained.
- Click Open via UI Panel> Camera Preset> Preset List.
- Select the zcam file to load.
- Preset item saved in the zcam file will be added to the preset list.
- Enable auto capture.
- Change the 3D viewpoint with a mouse or keyboard. A preset item is added whenever there is a change in viewpoint.
- Disable auto capture.
- Select the first preset item and press the play button.
- The recorded viewpoint will be played as is.
If not separately designated, a preset item will be added under the name “Date_Time_zcam_Number.” The user can change the name through the Rename menu.
- Right-click on a preset item to edit in order to open the context menu, then click Rename.
- Change the name in the dialog box then click OK.
Use preset item to export results such as a zcam file format (e.g. PNG/JPEG, MP4).
- Right-click on a preset item to export in order to open the context menu, then click on the Export: format.
- Select the path to save.
- The exported file will be saved in the set path.
|Front/ Top/ Left/ Right/ Back/ Bottom||Converts 3D view to the corresponding camera position centering on the avatar.|
|Fit||Fixes the camera position of the current 3D view and expands the selected object to show in 3D view.|
|Last||Shows the previous 3D view before selecting preset.|
|Play||This function plays once according to the preset list order in 3D view.|
This function repeats converting preset by pressing the play button.
|File Path||This is the directory that saves results when exporting preset items.|
|Prefix Name||Prefix placed in front of the newly added preset item name.|
This function adjusts the number of preset items saved per second during auto capture.
This function adjusts the preset item conversion speed while playing.
|Transparent||This option determines whether to include the background or make it transparent when making an image or a video of a preset item.|
This function designates the size of the image or video outputs with the preset item.
|Width/Height||Custom resolution enables width/ height control to set the horizontal/ vertical length of the image.|
|Encoding Framerate||Determines the video speed when capturing videos with a preset item. The larger the value, the faster the playing speed.|
|Encoding Bitstream||Determines the video resolution of videos with a preset item. The larger the value, the better the resolution which leads to a larger file size.|
|Auto Capture||This function automatically adds preset items whenever the 3D viewpoint changes.|
|Add||Saves current 3D viewpoint with preset item.|
|Delete||Deletes selected preset item.|
|Open||Loads zcam file where the preset item is located.|
This is a function that saves the preset item list at the time of saving when re-opening z-weave.
|Rename||Change the selected preset item name.|
|Export zcam||Save the selected preset item as zcam file.|
|Export png||Capture the image in PNG format with a selected preset item.|
|Export jpeg||Capture the image in JPEG format with a selected preset item.|
|Export mp4||Capture the video in MP4 format with a selected preset item.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.