Edit Colorway Item is a function for editing created colorway items.
2D View > 2D Menu > Colorway
UI Panel > Colorway
Duplicate function can be used when making a colorway that is similar with the existing colorway.
- Select the colorway to duplicate.
- Right-click on a colorway item to duplicate in order to open the context menu, then click Duplicate or click Duplicate on the bottom-right of the colorway panel.
- Add a colorway that is the same as the selected colorway.
Update the current 3D view as a colorway to edit the colorway item.
- Right-click on a colorway item to update to open the context menu, then click Apply.
- Select the swatch of the asset from existing assets used in the colorway.
- Click on an asset to change via UI Panel> Properties. You can also double-click on a fabric to change via UI Panel> Fabric.
- Right-click on a colorway item to update to open the context menu, then click Update to apply changes.
- Changes will be reflected in the colorway.
Use Auto Update to easily change the colorway during editing.
- Right-click on a colorway to edit.
- Click Apply to apply the colorway in 3D view.
- Click Auto Update on the bottom-left of the colorway panel.
- Edit fabric or stitch etc. in 3D view.
- Changes will be reflected in the colorway immediately.
If the colorway item is not separately named, its name will be “Colorway Item”. Users can change the name of the colorway item from the Rename menu.
- To rename, right-click on the colorway item to open the context menu, then select Rename.
- Change name in the dialog box, then select OK.
Thumbnail is the front facing 3D view of the avatar with the applied colorway.
An image applying the corresponding colorway will be created when adding a colorway.
When editing the colorway, click on the refresh button on the upper-right hand of the thumbnail to apply the update.
Name shows the name of each colorway item.
Right-click on a colorway item to open the context menu, then click Rename.
Shows each asset used for each colorway.
- Fabric/ Stitch/ Artwork/ Button/ Zipper Handle/ Zipper Tape
Asset data for each row appears.
Small icon shown in the colorway table.
Each asset used for the colorway can be checked with swatch.
Click on the swatch of a colorway applied in 3D view, an item matching the corresponding swatch will be selected in 2D and 3D views. Use this to change the asset applied in multiple patterns simultaneously.
This function is for automatically updating the 3D view in the selected colorway.
This function is for saving the 3D view with colorway.
This function is for duplicating the selected colorway.