Edit Draping Item has functions such as Duplicate, Update, Rename, and Order to edit the draping item.
UI Panel > Draping Board
- Select a draping item to be duplicated.
- Right-click on the draping item to open the context menu, then select Duplicate.
- A duplicate of the selected draping item will be added.
- Select the draping item you wish to update.
- Right-click on the draping item you wish to update in order to open the context menu, then select Update to apply changes to the draping item.
- The changes will be reflected in the draping item.
|※Note: The current view of the selected draping item will be overwritten.|
If the draping item is not separately named, its name will be “draping item”. Users can change the name of the draping item from the Rename menu.
- To rename, right-click on the draping item to open the context menu, then select Rename.
- Change the name in the dialog box, then select OK.
- The draping item list order can be applied as desired.
- On top of the UI panel, you can select A to Z / Z to A / Oldest to Newest / Newest to Oldest.