Artwork Material Properties is a function for changing the map properties of artworks.
Artwork material properties are applied to all artworks of the same type.
Meanwhile, artwork properties are applied to each artwork object created on the surface, changing the properties of one artwork will not affect other artworks.
UI Panel > Properties > Artwork Materials > Artwork Material Properties
- Select the artwork in Artwork Selection Mode, or select the Artwork tool in the 2D menu via UI Panel > Properties > Artwork Properties.
- Press Go Up in the Default folder via UI Panel > Properties > Artwork Materials to access the parent folder, then click on the Custom folder.
- Select the artwork in the Custom folder.
- Artwork Material Properties tab will appear at the bottom of the artwork list.
- Click on the Map icon to select the map material file for application.
Drag-and-drop a supported file format that can be used with the map (e.g. png, jpg, tif).
※Note: To preserve the original
Make a copy via UI Panel > Properties > Artwork Materials > Custom Artwork > Duplicate and edit artwork material properties.
Click on the map icon to apply the desired map or drag-and-drop a supported file format (e.g. png, jpg, tif).
Base color map determines the overall image and color of materials.
|Normal||Normal map adds shade on the surface to create an illusion as if there are curves.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.