Stitch Material Properties is a function for changing the map properties of stitches.
Stitch material properties are reflected in all same stitch types.
Meanwhile, stitch properties are applied to each stitch object created on the surface, and it does not affect other stitches even if the properties of a single stitch are changed.
UI Panel > Properties > Stitch Materials > Stitch Material Properties
- Select the stitch in Stitch Selection Mode, or select the Stitch tool on the 2D menu to show via UI Panel > Properties > Stitch Properties.
- Press Go Up in the Default folder via UI Panel > Properties > Stitch Materials to go to the parent folder, then click on the Custom folder.
- Select the stitch in the Custom folder.
- Stitch Material Properties tab will appear at the bottom of the stitch list.
- Click on the Map icon to select the map material file.
Drag-and-drop a format file that can be used with the map (e.g. png, jpg, tif) in the desired map icon.
※Note: To preserve the original
Make a copy via UI Panel > Properties > Stitch Materials > Custom Buttonhole > Duplicate and edit stitch material properties.
Stitch texture according to ISO specifications.
ST_ISO_101/ ST_ISO_404/ ST_ISO_406/ ST_ISO_407/ ST_ISO_408/ ST_ISO_602/ ST_ISO_605/ ST_ISO_607
Decorative stitch texture.
Puckering texture that shows natural wrinkles in the seam section.
Tape texture that shows tape used in clothes.
Click on the map icon to apply in the desired map or drag-and-drop a format file that can be used with the map (e.g. png, jpg, tif) in the desired map icon.
Base color map determines the overall image and color of materials.
It supports images of 24 bits and higher
Normal map adds shade on the surface to create an illusion as if there are curves.