Mesh Quality is a function for adjusting the mesh size of the surface used for simulation.
The higher the mesh quality, the smaller the mesh size becomes, allowing more elaborate garment expressions.
|※ Note: This option cannot be changed during the simulation.|
UI Panel > Simulation > Basic Settings > Mesh Quality
UI Panel > Simulation > Advanced Settings > Custom Mesh Quality
- Adjust the mesh quality via UI Panel > Simulation > Basic Settings. This will apply to all surfaces, separate targets do not have to be set.
- Enable mesh in the 3D menu to check the applied mesh quality.
※ Note: When smoothing is enabled in the 3D menu, a smooth small mesh will appear, but smoothing must be disabled to check the applied mesh accurately.
Custom Mesh Quality
- Select the surface to apply custom mesh quality.
- Enable custom mesh quality via UI Panel > Simulation > Advanced Settings.
- Enable mesh in the 3D menu to check the applied mesh size.
※ Note: When smoothing is enabled in the 3D menu, the mesh breaks down into little pieces for a smoothing effect. However, smoothing must be disabled to check the applied mesh accurately.
Mesh Quality is applied to the entire surface.
|Custom Mesh Quality||
This function is for applying different mesh sizes for certain surfaces.
Please sign in to leave a comment.