Join in Simulation is a function for selectively excluding parts of the surface from the simulation.
Unlike Show in 3D View, Join in Simulation affects the simulation, and cannot be enabled or disabled after simulation.
UI Panel > Properties > Pattern Properties > Join in Simulation
2D View > Surface > Context Menu > Join in Simulation
3D View > Surface > Context Menu >Join in Simulation
- Select the surface in All / Curves Selection Mode.
- Enable or disable the function via UI Panel > Properties > Pattern Properties > Join in Simulation.
- Enabling it will show the surface in 3D view and will be included in the simulation.
Disabling it will not show the surface in 3D view and will be excluded in the simulation.
- Select the surface in All / Surfaces Selection Mode in 2D and 3D views.
- Right-click on the selected surface to open the context menu, then enable or disable Join in Simulation.