The Hole tool is used to make holes on surfaces.
2D View > 2D Menu > Hole (H)
2D View > Curve > Context Menu > Scissor
- Click on the 2D menu, then select Hole.
- Select the surface to create a hole.
- Create a start point of the hole on the surface, then use lines/ curves to draw your figure.
- Return to the start point to complete the hole or press C to close the figure, it will automatically connect the last point to the start point to create the hole.
- Draw your desired hole on the surface using inner or outer curves.
- Right-click on a line/ curve then open the context menu and select Scissor.
※Note: The selected lines/ curves must be a closed figure with all the lines connected.
- A hole will be created according to the selected line/ curve shape.