ZCAM Import/Export is a function for loading ZCAM, which is a format for saving the 3D viewpoint of z-weave as seen through the user's point of view.
Menu > File > Import > ZCAM
Menu > File > Export > ZCAM
- Click File from the top menu bar.
- Click Import and select the ZCAM file to load.
- Imported ZCAM file will appear via UI Panel > Camera Preset > Preset List.
- Set the 3D screen angle to save.
- Click Add via UI Panel > Camera Preset > Preset List, then add the ZCAM file along the 3D viewpoint to the list.
- Right-click on the ZCAM file to open the context menu, then click Export:zcam.
- Select the path to save.
- The exported file will be saved in the set path.